Our company delivered more than 20,000 baggage in the past two years.
These deliveries included luggage, baby carriages, skis, musical instruments or anything related.
What we haven’t encountered though is complaint from our clients.
Each order is recorded to our internally developed managing system, where:
- each delivery is traceable and verifiable;
- clients can request information on their baggage anytime with an identification number.
Baggage pick-up and customs
After picking up the baggage from the handling partner we:
- check the integrity of the baggage;
- take records if necessary;
- measure the baggage and record the weight on the 4-page delivery note;
- add an individual numbered seal.
We do the customs clearance process with every baggage, regardless of its country of origin.
We open the baggage if needed, then close it with a seal and place a customs note in it about the opening.
If the client requests us to deliver the baggage at a certain time or day, we store the baggage in our storage room at Liszt Ferenc Airport, Terminal 2A until the delivery. The storage room is closed, accessible only by our colleagues.
Delivery and phone assistance
We call each client before delivery. The baggage is only delivered if the exact time and place is specified with the client.
Since all our vehicles are equipped with GPS, we are able to provide information about the approximate time of delivery.
Services after delivery
We provide the following information to our clients after delivery:
- time elapsing between the order entry and the arrival of the baggage;
- time elapsing between the arrival of the baggage to the airport and the delivery;
- we can also provide the baggage data report above back to several months;
- it is possible to filter baggage search according to destination:
- any foreign country
Liszt Ferenc Airport, Terminal 2A, Arrivals, next to Celebi desk
Office: 1097 Budapest, Gubacsi út 30., A épület, 1/111.
Dispatcher: +36 (70) 590 3003
Sales: +36 (30) 282 1852